Monday, October 5, 2015

Whiplash happens to us too

And there I was, west bound on TV Hwy stopped at the right light. Two Beaverton police officers were tending to a crash just 15 ft to my left when it happened. A teen-aged girl, looking at the commotion to the left, hit me from behind. Ahhh!


It had been decades since my last crash. I had forgotten the ear piercing sound of bending metal and brain rattling force that jolted through my body. I had also forgotten the physical / emotional havoc a person feels after even a minor crash.   
Yes! I've been seeing my Chiropractor to get myself put back together and things are going well.

Whatever you may be feeling, you can bet we have probably felt the same and understand how to get it fixed. 


AUTO INJURY?

http://chiropractor-portlandor.com/


We can help!
503.431.2388

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! Do you need the best chiropractic care in Kirkland, USA? Dr. Penry has been the most prominent chiropractor Kirkland for the last 30 years. If are interested to have the best treatment, visit our website to book an appointment today! Chiropractic treatment is primarily used as a pain-relieving option for muscles, joints, bones, and connective tissue.

    ReplyDelete